On 19th March 2020, we suspended all our church services (except our Food Service) due to covid-19. Churches have been given the go ahead to re-open from the government and we are resuming Sunday Services on Sunday 13th September 2020. Our services will start at 11am but the doors will be open from 10am for prep before the meeting starts. As part of the conditions for opening placed upon us by the government, we have had to make some changes to the way we operate and also the layout and use of the building. These are outline below:
1. Track and trace will be in operation requiring all visitor to give their name, tel. number and to sign a register at the door .
2. Individuals will have their temperature taken before being allowed in the building.
3. All members and guests will be asked to bring their own masks which should be worn during the service. This enables us to have a 1Mtr + social distancing in the seating arrangements rather than a 2 Metre distance.
4. All hands should washed before entering the building or hand sanitisers should be used. Our church will have those at two locations in the hall.
5. Surfaces such as chair frames, door handles, window handles will be sanitised by ourselves before the service begins.
6. Disposable aprons, disposable gloves, cloths, face masks and disinfectants will be provided by our church.
7. Congregational singin is not permitted but music and individual singing from and individual at the front or a small team of people at the front is allowed. Although congregational sing ing is not permitted, worship is. Pastor David will be saying more on this and will also post a teaching on FB and Youtube platforms.
8. Please give financially to our ministry directly into our church account. The less cash is handles, the better. However, if you cannot do so for whatever reason, please use the envelopes provided. Please do not put loose change in the box provided. Our account details are:
Living Waters Christian Centre; Barclays Bank; Account 20031739; Sort Code 20-49-81
We live in unprecedented times but with all that is going on, we must keep Christ at the forefront of everything we say and do. Proverbs 3:5 says, "Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding." Verse 6 goes on to say, "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path." Self centredness and isolation will place you outside of the protective place God where God wants His people to be (Local church) and you will then give the devil the chance to beat up on you and wear you out. You can stop this by takingn the attention off yourself. Consider:
a) Is there someone in your street who needs your help?
b) Is there someone you could ring up and encourage?
c) What gifts/talents/time/money you are able to offer to our church and community at this time?
If you find yourself in difficulty of any sort, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. We are the body of Christ and we stand together. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best assist you.
The Lord bless and keep you, Pastor David Brown